Saturday, February 6, 2010

Vicodin And Blood Clot In Legs I Wonder If Anyone Can Help Me To Figure Something Out?

I wonder if anyone can help me to figure something out? - vicodin and blood clot in legs

I had pain in his left thigh. It was so bad that I went to the emergency room the previous night. Everything what I've done an ultrasound to remove a blood clot. It was not a blood clot. So the doctor gave me Vicodin and told me to follow up with my doctor. He mentioned some of the nerve from the back of my head. But it did not really say much more. It is very painful and difficult to enter and exit a car. It is difficult to sleep because you can not comfortably. Any suggestion is welcome. I know it will be a while before I get to my GP. Thank you.

3 comments:

Jay R said...

Sounds like I think, perhaps a nerve in his back. Quite often, very painful. Ask your doctor. Maybe you can be fixed with steroids. Sometimes they are so bad (the problem caused by spinal entrappment thats it) must be made. The sooner you look better to.

inquiryg... said...

Consult is a registered massage therapist, you can pain from a nerve when he compressed by a muscle. They can help find the problem and deal support. Good luck.

Me said...

Could be a nerve or muscle pain? Maybe try Motrin or Tylenol and a heating pad. I am not a doctor, but it helped my lower back hurts.

Post a Comment