Sunday, February 21, 2010

Gay Cruising Areas In San Antonio Key West FL Bachelorette Party Ideas/ Drag Queen Show And Other Fun Ideas?

Key West FL bachelorette party ideas/ Drag queen show and other fun ideas? - gay cruising areas in san antonio

To marry one of my best friends 7th November, and I'm the maid of honor (the only destination wedding bridesmaid). We are all in the Chicago area, but my friend was almost a year in Jersey and moved to San Antonio, so we do not join forces for any planning. The only girl who are friends I will visit the bride and three friends are back at home. Then it becomes a very small part. I can not really plan too much or too formal just b / c of money, and I will not go to certain keys, all that we checked. We arrived on Friday and Saturday is the wedding. Marriage is also very small and non-traditional, in a 2-hour cruise instead, and Arent really meansReceiving eat and then go to bars.

I know she always wanted to go into a club for men, gays, and a performance by drag queen "for a funeral of his party, so I find the best places to visit and things to do, too. I have a few places San Duval. Burbon 801 bar / pub and nightclub Aqua! Has anyone comments on these pages.

What are some fun things for 5 women (ages 21-24), which bachellorette for a party is great, and cheap to do in Key West, FL?

Suggestions for events to specific comments on bars and clubs would be great!

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Consider a photo scavenger hunt. Http: / / output tinyurl.com/l63ggh bachelorette party for a photo scavenger hunt. Cultivated or wild? Up to you!

Post a Comment