Sunday, February 14, 2010

Pole Vault Club Richmond Does Age Really Matter?

Does age really matter? - pole vault club richmond

Hello, I am a girl of fifteen years in high school. I'm at a club in the pole vault and it's a guy, "Tyler, who visit only 20 years old, a local university. He and I became good friends and we talk all the time. I trust him with everything. Had recently I have a broken heart and Tyler was there to comfort me. I count on him for support and who knows how to always make me smile. It's so nice to me and calls me beautiful. They think most of you, that only wants to "go into his trousers, but he is so respectful that he would not do anything that feels uncomfortable. I begin to fall, but I know we could together until the age of 18 years, but it is wrong of me to have feelings for a wonderful person, even ifjust a little older than me?

1 comment:

Lolitta Under A Groove said...

Not bad for you have feelings for him, we can not be fooled. But it is good that you know that you are 15, an intimate relationship with, which could cause problems. You can date if it agrees with the parents so that they are not intimate with him.

Post a Comment